Marpha Mars, LCSW (she/her)
Marpha received her master’s degree in social work with a concentration in clinical settings working with Children and Families. She has over a decade of experience as a social worker and currently a medical social worker providing case management to the children in custody through the State. As a field social worker, I provide crisis intervention and assisting in treatment development. In addition, Marpha provides individual therapy to children above 5 years old and adolescents and family therapy. She viewed the counseling sessions as conversations between client and therapist and allow the client to be in their environments. Marpha <wbr>encourages the clients to access their strengths and promote change. Marpha’s goal as a clinician is to provide a safe environment where we can explore your primary interests, develop goals, and determines strengths and assets as you move toward your aspirations.
Areas of treatment that she specializes in are:
• Borderline Personality Disorder
• Adjustment problems
• Parent/Child or Partner Relational Problems
• Relationship problems
• Suicidal ideation and other acute problems
• Substance abuse/addictions
• PTSD/first responder/military
• Personality Disorders/Trauma response
• Anxiety Disorders
• Physical, Sexual, Emotional Abuse
• Anger and Stress Management
Marpha is available to see clients via Telehealth.